Based in the modern and welcoming Portland House on the Belmont Business Park in Durham, DH1, Durham Office Services provides a range of friendly and professional business support services for clients in the North East and beyond:
- Meeting rooms – book our 18-person conference room or our smaller meeting room, and benefit from free on-site parking, plus your choice of delicious but great-value catering options
- Rented office space at Portland House – from your own office to a single desk, we have perfect options for accommodating your business
- Mailing addresses – get a virtual office address without the costly overheads; perfect if you work from home
- Registered office addresses – a cost-effective option for limited companies that need a registered office address but lack their own premises
- Telephone answering service – we can answer your calls when you can’t, or when you need extra capacity at an affordable price
- Virtual assistants – get the secretarial and administrative support your business needs by using our “virtual PA”
- Telephone numbers – call-forwarding numbers to suit your needs, including non-geographic, virtual local or Durham 0191 375 XXXX formats.
Members of Durham Business Club not only benefit from special discounts on Durham Office Services, but any profits from providing our services are reinvested in the Club’s work to support and champion businesses in the North East.
For more information about the full range of services call Sarah, Beth or Sue on 0191 375 5700, or visit our dedicated website at www.durhamofficeservices.co.uk. You can also like Durham Office Services on Facebook.