The Executive Group is an informal network for business people working in larger enterprises in the North East of England. We hold regular lunch events in stunning venues across the region with an emphasis on creating strong long term relationship.
Launched in February 2014, Events provide an opportunity for senior level managers to get together and develop similar business relationships within their own peer group.
- We provide an informal environment for senior, director level, decision makers only – something we strictly adhere to
- One representative per company
- Any substitutions must be at director level
- Larger and corporate organisations are eligible. Companies with a highly visible regional profile are also eligible at our discretion
- Events are a strictly non-sales environment: the emphasis is on growing relationships for future business opportunities
- The Group will be limited to 50 member companies to ensure relationships can develop. Attendance is between twenty and thirty at each meeting.
- £550 + vat per annum
Membership of The Executive Group includes standard business club benefits and events (accessed by any level of representatives from the company) plus 6 Executive Group lunches per annum.
- To build relationships between members of the group to support the sharing of best practice, peer support and mentoring.
- To provide an opportunity for members of the group to step outside the everyday operation of their business.
- To provide a forum for discussion to keep abreast of regional, national and global business issues.
Membership of the The Executive Group is by invitation, to maintain our quality of membership: existing members may introduce guests meeting the criteria. For eligible companies, if you’re interested in the group and would like to know more, please contact Alison Gittins on 0191 3755 700.