THE ART OF SUCCESSFUL SELLING
Based on her highly popular book, Successful Selling for Small Businesses – what it takes and how to do it, Jackie Wade from Winning Sales will share with you the key success ingredients to maximise on sales meeting success. Learn the Art & The Science of powerful sales meetings – what’s the magic formula; is there one? This is an opportunity to explore your selling style and find ways to improve it so that you can close more effectively and with higher value sales. Find a lifelong habit of selling that sits well with your personality, versus forcing yourself to do or be something that’s alien and uncomfortable and won’t work. Selling as a Logical Conclusion© versus phoney closing and pushy techniques.
What you’ll get from the session:
- A clear and structured approach to highly effective sales meetings (The Science)
- A clear understanding of the softer skills required to bring this approach to life and make yourself stand out (The Art)
- Confidence to get out there and do it or renewed confidence to do it better
- Better outcomes, higher value sales, more sales, shorter lag time to close
- An opportunity to understand where and why you might get stuck and how to overcome this.
- More customers loving to do business with you – win-win!
1/2 day session with refreshments and buffet lunch – £110
Durham Business Club member / Durham Office Services client – £99
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Interested in attending multiple sessions – special discounts available – Contact Jessica on 0191 3755700
Presenter – Jackie Wade, Winning Sales
Jackie Wade, Managing Director of Winning Sales, is the inspirational and passionate sales expert from Dublin. Committed to ethical and professional selling practises, Jackie is focused on helping businesses succeed in highly competitive marketplaces. Her extensive personal track record in global sales, coupled with a wealth of experience training and coaching thousands of sales people across a range of businesses, ensures she is talking real world practical stuff, versus the common rhetoric we come to expect from other “sales gurus ”.