The Executive Group brings together North East senior directors and decision-makers in a relaxed, non-sales environment.
We hold regular lunch events in stunning venues across the region with an emphasis on creating strong long-term relationships.
Launched in February 2014, our events provide an opportunity for senior-level managers to get together and develop business relationships within their own peer group.
The purpose of The Executive Group is:
- To build relationships between members of the group to support the sharing of best practice, peer support and mentoring.
- To provide an opportunity for members of the group to step outside the everyday operation of their business.
- To provide a forum for discussion to keep abreast of regional, national and global business issues.
The Executive Group’s members are our biggest champions, and have described our events as “simply the best in the North East” and something they would “recommend in a heartbeat”.
We provide an informal environment for senior, director-level, decision-makers only – something we strictly adhere to:
- One representative per company
- Any substitutions must be at director level
- Larger and corporate organisations are eligible; companies with a highly visible regional profile are also eligible at our discretion.
Events are a strictly non-sales environment; the emphasis is on enabling and growing relationships for future business opportunities.
The Group will be limited to 50 member companies to ensure relationships can develop. Attendance is typically between twenty and thirty at each event.
The current membership fee is £550 plus VAT per annum.
Membership of The Executive Group also includes standard Durham Business Club benefits and events (which can be accessed by any level of representative from within your company), plus six Executive Group lunches each year.
This year’s events
We already have an excellent programme of lunches organised for 2019. You can read the profiles of these member venues from across North East England by clicking on the links.
- 7 February – Spanish City, Whitley Bay
- 4 April – Kynren, Bishop Auckland
- 6 June – Beamish Museum
- 1 August – Rockliffe Hall, Darlington
- 3 October – Great North Museum: Hancock, Newcastle
- 5 December – Durham Cathedral.
In addition, on 1 May, we will be enjoying a full day trip to MoD Catterick Garrison.
Enquire about membership
Membership of the The Executive Group is by invitation, to maintain our quality of membership; existing members may introduce guests that meet the criteria.
If you’re an eligible company that is interested in the Group and would like to know more, please contact Alison Gittins on 0191 375 5700 or drop her a message using our contact form.