The Executive Group brings together North East senior directors and decision-makers in a relaxed, non-sales environment.
We hold regular lunch events in stunning venues across the region with an emphasis on creating strong long-term relationships.
Launched in February 2014, our events provide an opportunity for senior-level managers to get together and develop business relationships within their own peer group.
Read on to learn more about our purpose, eligibility, events and fees, or go straight to the membership form here.
The purpose of The Executive Group is:
- To build relationships between members of the group to support the sharing of best practice, peer support and mentoring.
- To provide an opportunity for members of the group to step outside the everyday operation of their business.
- To provide a forum for discussion to keep abreast of regional, national and global business issues.
The Executive Group’s members are our biggest champions, and have described our events as “simply the best in the North East” and something they would “recommend in a heartbeat”.
We provide an informal environment for senior, director-level, decision-makers only – something we strictly adhere to:
- One representative per company
- Any substitutions must be at director level
- Larger and corporate organisations are eligible; companies with a highly visible regional profile are also eligible at our discretion.
Events are a strictly non-sales environment; the emphasis is on enabling and growing relationships for future business opportunities.
The Group will be limited to 50 member companies to ensure relationships can develop. Attendance is typically between twenty and thirty at each event.
The current membership fee (2023) is £650 plus VAT per annum.
Membership of The Executive Group also includes standard Durham Business Club benefits and events (which can be accessed by any level of representative from within your company), plus six Executive Group lunches each year.
This year’s events
We have an excellent programme of lunches planned for 2023, including:
MOD – Royal Regiment Reserve, Newcastle
Coarse Restaurant, Durham
Ushaw Historic House and Gardens
Ad Gefrin Distillery
Lambton Park Country Estate
Join The Executive Group
If you’re an eligible company that is interested in the Group and would like to know more, please contact Alison Gittins on 0191 375 5700 or drop her a message using our contact form.
If you wish to join right away, please use our online membership form.