Established in 1981, Durham Business Club is an open and friendly business community that, nearly forty years on, continues to celebrate North East enterprise and bring people together in County Durham and beyond.
What you get
Ten vibrant monthly club networking events through the year (second Tuesday evening)
- Invaluable information on business issues
- Social forum for discussion and knowledge exchange
- Contact with like-minded business entrepreneurs
- Chance to visit interesting venues across County Durham
- Held monthly from January to July and September to November – August is Summer Social and December Christmas Lunch (additional charges for attendance)
Ten monthly informal breakfast meetings through the year (8 am – 10 am)
- Relaxed breakfast networking with no pitches or pressure – it’s all about the conversation and connections
- Meet and mingle in some of the best venues across the region
- Held monthly from January to July and September to November.
- Listing in our searchable business directory, with links to your own website and social media profiles
- Read member articles, club news and event listings.
Bi Monthly e-newsletters
- Up-to-date news, member articles and business events direct to your inbox
- Occasional regulation and legislation alerts
- Special offers and member-to-member discounts.
- Free helpline with EMG Solictors for peace of mind with your business needs. https://www.emgsolicitors.com/
Durham Office Services
- Special member rates on all services, including mailing addresses, telephone answering, business skills workshops, and meeting and conference room hire.
- Tap into the active Durham Business Group social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, where you can share news, information and advice.
Annual membership is just £175 plus VAT (£210 inc. VAT) – or £17.50 per month inc. VAT – with no hidden extras.
Start-up businesses – less than a year old – can benefit from half-price membership for the first year.