Based in the modern and welcoming Portland House on the Belmont Business Park in Durham, DH1, Durham Office Services provides a range of friendly and professional business support services for clients in the North East and beyond:
- Telephone services – we can answer your calls when you can’t, or when you need extra capacity at an affordable price
- Registered office addresses – a cost-effective option for limited companies that need a registered office address but lack their own premises
- Mail packages – get a virtual office address without the costly overheads, and let us handle your incoming mail; perfect if you work from home
- Admin assistance – get the secretarial and administrative support your business needs by using our “virtual PA”
- Meeting rooms – book our 16-person conference room or our smaller training room, and benefit from free on-site parking, plus inclusive hot drinks, WiFi and audiovisual kit
- Managed office space at Portland House – from your own office to a single desk, we have perfect options for accommodating your business.
Members of Durham Business Club not only benefit from special discounts on Durham Office Services, but any profits from providing our services are reinvested in the Club’s work to support and champion businesses in the North East.
For more information about the full range of virtual office services call Sarah, Sue or Lesley on 0191 375 5700, or visit our dedicated website at www.durhamofficeservices.co.uk. You can also like Durham Office Services on Facebook or follow our updates on Twitter.