An enjoyable three hour Workshop to support staff with Emotional Wellbeing. Includes Mindfulness, Resilience, Dealing with Stress and Emotional and Social Connection. Only £25 per person in June and July for DBC members.
This programme is designed to leave participants with;
* Improved Emotional Literacy
* Techniques for dealing with stress
* A greater ability to self-regulate emotionally
* The ability to challenge negative thoughts
* A better understanding of control
The workshop will impact positively on the Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience of staff taking part. In the longer term – a positive impact on sickness and retention rates along with a greater sense of Mental Wellness in the workplace.
The Workshop is based on principles of Positive Psychology and is “Fun, Thought Provoking and Very Useful”. At just £25 per person, this offer makes supporting staff extremely affordable.
Please call Jenny on 07762 932 164 or email email@example.com