About this event
If you have just started your new business venture or are thinking about taking the leap, then join us for financial, legal and grant funding advice and guidance from some of the region’s most prominent business advisors.
Our speakers have been advising business owners for many years taking them from embryonic stage to floating them on Aim and the Stock Market in some cases, helping them access funds to grow their business and ensuring they have the right employment documents in place to protect their reputation and employees.
During the event our speakers will be passing on essential tips and advice and sharing best practice to help your business get on the right track from day one, including:
• Getting ready to invest
• Keeping your house in order
• The importance of having essential employment document in place before taking on staff
• Knowing where to access support on HR and Employment issues as your business grows
• The different types of funding available
• What to consider when getting ready to approach a funder
• Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund and FW Capital, and how they can help
• Choosing the correct business structure and the tax implications of the associated structures
• Tax reliefs available, the Super Deduction and Research and Development
• A brief outline of VAT
• Share structures and family tax planning
• The business plan, forecasting, management information and monitoring performance
Peter Robinson – Partner and Head of Corporate and Commercial, Jacksons Law Firm
Paul Clark – Partner and Head of Employment, Jacksons Law Firm
Alex Gent – Investment Executive, FW Capital
Jamie Harding – Manager, Azets
A light breakfast will be provided at the event and there will be the opportunity to network prior to the presentations.
For more information, or to inform of us of any special dietary requirements please contact Caroline Noble on email@example.com.