LINKEDIN FOR SUCCESS
With over 300 million users, LinkedIn is a powerful resource for you and your organisation.
This half day course will help you get all of the fundamentals of your own LinkedIn account set up to achieve your goals on LinkedIn. You will learn how to translate your current commercial and business skills and use them on LinkedIn.
The course will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding what you can use LinkedIn for
- Getting your profile set up correctly
- Finding existing contacts and starting your online network
- Finding groups
- Using a proven, successful process to find the right new contacts
- Finding, connecting and arranging meetings with key contacts
- Refining your profile to best effect and raising your profile with key contacts
- Using search (and advanced) searches to find new contacts
- Using the MiNe © model to maximise your impact with existing online contacts
At the end of the session you will have all of the fundamentals of your own LinkedIn account set up ready to achieve your goals and succeed on LinkedIn.
1/2 day session with refreshments and buffet lunch – £110
Durham Business Club member / Durham Office Services client – £99
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Interested in attending multiple sessions – special discounts available – Contact the team on 0191 3755700
Presenter – Nevil Tynemouth, New Results Training
Nevil has over 29 years experience in sales and selling during which time he has been involved in the launch of two major brands in the UK, Dyson and Blackberry, and worked as part of a FTSE100 management team for nearly a decade.
Leaving the corporate life Nevil set up New Results Training based on the belief that everyone has the opportunity to grow, develop and improve and that everyone can achieve their potential with the right mix of skills, knowledge and behaviour.