PHONE BASED SELLING
This half day course is designed for anyone who is starting out in selling, booking appointments or speaking to customers on a regular basis over the telephone. This could be because you’re looking for a new career, need to improve skills you learned a long time ago or just that you’re new to sales.
The course will cover the following key areas:
- What makes a good sales person? Discuss perceptions, generalisations and myths.
- Understanding comfort zones and how they drive your activity
- Customer perceptions of cold calling
- An overview of the sales cycle and process. Understand from beginning to end how to get a sale and close it.
- Planning processes and ideas for calling. Very interactive, getting your mind working.
- An overview of call scripting and call structures. Scripts don’t have to be robotic, be yourself and find your own style.
- How to open a call effectively and learn some do’s and don’ts
- Gatekeepers – how to work with them and get them on your side
- How to spot buying signals
- How to ask for the order or appointment, closing the deal and getting the customer.
Attending this session and yo will go away with the tools and techniques to improve your telephone skills with regards to sales and appointment setting.
1/2 day session with refreshments and buffet lunch – £110
Durham Business Club member / Durham Office Services client – £99
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Interested in attending multiple sessions – special discounts available – Contact the team on 0191 3755700
Presenter – Nevil Tynemouth, New Results Training
Nevil has over 29 years experience in sales and selling during which time he has been involved in the launch of two major brands in the UK, Dyson and Blackberry, and worked as part of a FTSE100 management team for nearly a decade.
Leaving the corporate life Nevil set up New Results Training based on the belief that everyone has the opportunity to grow, develop and improve and that everyone can achieve their potential with the right mix of skills, knowledge and behaviour.